Students Experiencing 全民双色球大乐透下载安装lessness
Enrollment Rights and 全民双色球大乐透下载安装
To the extent practical and as required by law, the district will work with students experiencing 全民双色球大乐透下载安装lessness and their families to provide stability in school attendance and other services. Special attention will be given to ensuring the enrollment and attendance of students experiencing 全民双色球大乐透下载安装lessness not currently attending school. Students experiencing 全民双色球大乐透下载安装lessness will be provided district services for which they are eligible, including Head Start and comparable pre-school programs, Title I, and similar state programs, special education, bilingual education, vocational and technical education programs, gifted and talented programs, and school nutrition programs.
全民双色球大乐透下载安装less students are defined as lacking a fixed, regular and adequate nighttime residence, including:
- Sharing the housing of other persons due to loss of housing or economic hardship;
- Living in motels, hotels, trailer parks or camping grounds due to the lack of alternative adequate accommodations;
- Living in emergency or transitional shelters;
- Abandoned in hospitals;
- Awaiting foster care placement;
- Living in public or private places not designed for or ordinarily used as a regular sleeping accommodations for human beings;
- Living in cars, parks, public spaces, abandoned buildings, substandard housing, transportation stations or similar settings;
- Migratory children living in conditions described in the previous examples.
According to the child’s or youth’s best interest, 全民双色球大乐透下载安装less students will continue to be enrolled in their school of origin while they remain 全民双色球大乐透下载安装less or until the end of the academic year in which they obtain permanent housing. Parents or guardians of 全民双色球大乐透下载安装less students may request enrollment in the school in which attendance area the student is actually living, or other schools.
全民双色球大乐透下载安装less students are entitled to transportation to their school of origin or the school where they are to be enrolled. If the school of origin is in a different district, or a 全民双色球大乐透下载安装less student is living in another district but will attend his or her school of origin in this district, the districts will coordinate the transportation services necessary for the student, or will divide the costs equally.The district’s liaison for 全民双色球大乐透下载安装less students and their families shall coordinate with local social service agencies that provide services to 全民双色球大乐透下载安装less children and youths and their families; other school districts on issues of transportation and records transfers; and state and local housing agencies responsible for comprehensive housing affordability strategies.Contact:
Erin MurphyAssistant Superintendent for Administrative 全民双色球大乐透下载安装Bainbridge Island School District8489 Madison Avenue NE(206) 780-1072